- Healthcare Revenue Collection Management Company running Legal Advisory and Management Application needed a Lift & Shift from On-Premise Infrastructure. Also Setting up of Secure Email Application and Payment Gateway Applications on Cloud Infrastructure. Support their big customer base which require Scalability, Fault tolerance, and HA. Also required a Data Migration from existing application to new infrastructure.
- Application stores the user uploaded content like attachment to the support tickets, user profiles, manuals, etc. on the local disk. They were adding additional storage capacity to the server constantly as their business grows. Also because of this horizontal scaling was not feasible and required additional investment in NAS to support it.
A leading healthcare service provider specializes in revenue cycle recovery process from business office to legal services. They utilize the latest technology, best practices to achieve optimum results and maximum resolution for their clients
- AWS ECS, Lambda, RDS
- Elastic Cache
- ELB, Route 53
- Elastic Search, Grafana, CloudWatch
- Other AWS managed services
- Defining the target deployment and technical architecture & Modernizing the system and migrating it to AWS Cloud with new features
- Setting up AWS RDS infrastructure and migrating data from MySQL
- Infrastructure Setup: VPC with private subnets, internet gateways, NAT, firewall policies, and Site to Site VPN from on-premises to Cloud infrastructure.
- Application Deployment: Created AWS EC2 instances in the VPC and mounted EFS volumes to store the shared files Created
- Autoscaling group and load balancer and Route 53 setup to route traffic to the instances. Used Jenkins to crate automated build and deployment process.
- Used an AWS ELB (Elastic Load Balancer) for high availability of the application and Route 53 for DNS.