The Story Behind Our Name
We found the name is very adept to our culture which is unique and agile and moving. A closer look at our Logo indicates ASAP is highlighted within which indicates we will deliver the projects faster meeting the Go to market needs of customers with the highest quality.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Ravi is an accomplished leader with over 22 years of experience in creating and managing repeatable, predictable and sustainable operating model to drive growth and business continuity. Lead global Teams in various responsibilities including P & L. Vastly experienced in managing large Application Development and Service Delivery and Support and Maintenance programs for Global Leaders in Technology, Utilities and Manufacturing Domain. Won multiple excellent awards for Delivery, Organisational Change Management and People Management. Negotiated multiyear Managed service contracts and executed successfully. Lifelong Student and adopts – ‘learn-it-all’ culture Vs ‘know-it-all’ culture
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Suresh is Technology Leader of 20+ Years of experience in Architecture consulting experience with comprehensive business/technical skill set in architecture, business process reengineering and disruptive services. Developed and implemented several complex enterprise applications. Change agent and solution enabler with a passion for technology and skilled in grasping the big picture, strategizing, conceptualizing, developing and implementing Enterprise solutions. Strong technology services professional skilled in Digital technologies, RPA, Enterprise Software, Enterprise Architecture, Agile/DevOps Methodologies, Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence and IT Strategy.
Chief Strategy Officer (CSO)
Chandra Manohar is an IT Professional with 25+ years of experience holding various senior positions in Software Development, Enterprise Architecture & Solution Consulting, Pre-Sales, Product Management, Practice Development/Management, Alliance Management, Electronic Process Control Systems.
He has worked extensively with CxOs, Sales/Delivery Leaders & Partner Community and worked largely at customer places across European Countries, North America, APAC, Middle East and India.
He has deep Technical and Architecture expertise in Digital Transformation with:
- Web and Mobile Applications (MEAN, MERN, iOS, Android etc.)
- AI, ML/DL, NLP, Big Data & Analytics, IoT and Visualization Solutions
- Cloud Implementations (AWS, GCP, Oracle)
- Oracle End to End Solution
- Enterprise Integration & SOA, B2B, Mainframe and Other technologies
- Digital Circuit Design, Assembly Programming, Integration with real-time systems
Dr. Krishna Dutt
Advisory board member - ML/AI
Architecting the Large Scale ML applications/Products, Several patents and research papers. Deep Neural networks and developed proprietary neural networks development. Cashapona Management team is privileged to announce that Dr. Krishna Dutt joined into Cashapona advisory board for ML/AI. He will be driving the strategy, research work and product improvisations at Cashapona in ML/AI area.
Established COEs in prior role:
- Technology Development and Robotics
- Nano technology
- Virtual Reality and Virtual Prototyping Center
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Machine Dynamics and Failure Analysis
- Turbo Machinery
- Heat Transfer Group – Technical Group
- Architecting the Large Scale ML applications/Products
- Deep Neural networks and developed proprietary neural networks development
- Several patents and research papers
- “Code-ML” This is a frame work for small and medium enterprises to leverage the power of Machine Learning / Deep Learning algorithm in their domains without having to any coding expertise and knowledge of deeper applied mathematics. It is intuitive.
- A book on “Machine Learning using Tensor Flow with Applications” “Code-ML
© Copyright Cashapona 2020, Cashapona Technologies Private Limited.